RE: [DMCForum] Re: Spankwagon

That is XM.. You gotta pay extra for Opie and
Anthony..

Sirius is $13 a month and comes with Howard Stern.

I have heard both (rental cars, friends cars, on the
web too) and the music selection is pretty good.
However, even though they say it is "commercial free",
it really is not because they self-promote and the
DJ's sometimes talk too much.

Seems more reasonable to listen to my own CD's (or
MP3's).  The music I want, when I want, how I want,
with no interruptions of any kind.

I'd consider XM for O&A, and Sirius for Stern..  But
not willing to pay for it AND listen to commercials.

If I need a fix of either show, I can download it from
the web..  But who has time anyway?!