[DMCForum] "I have something you don't have"

[DMCForum] "I have something you don't have"

Since I used the word "arrogant", I want to clarify
that I did not say Jack was arrogant, but the comment
he made (about people who don't like the H2 are just
jealous) was arrogant.

I don't think Jack or anyone else on this list (other
than Video Bob) has come across as "I am better than
you, because I have more money". Furthermore, I don't
think there is a problem with anyone discussing their
"stuff" as it pertains to the conversation.  I'd hate
if there was a taboo for discussing what toys we all
have in an effort to not offend anyone.

It is one thing to say, "I have a xyz, and I have it
for these reasons", versus "You don't like my xyz
because you can't have one yourself".