Re: [DMCForum] Too much Hummer bashing?

> So when's the last time you took it out for a spin?

It's pretty much my daily driver, Johnny, when the D is being
unreliable.  Last time it was offroad was just about a month ago on a
wood-gathering quest/day out of town.

> Are you guys heading my way for the Christmas party next weekend?

Much as I'd love to, I doubt it.  This is a really busy time for me and
you're so far up there.

We need a Xmas party halfway -- dinner at Eva's in Casa Grande
anyone?

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS