[DMCForum] Hummer paper

Since the topic this month is hummers I thought it was ironic that I
have to do a research paper on why SUVs and large trucks should not be
sold and that only fuel effiecent cars should. I hate the topic because
I drive a 1996 Dodge Ram with the 360 in it and get about 15mpg. I love
every gallon of it:)

Josh