RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

>The claim is, they don't
>deserve to be safe on the road because they don't have
>money.  Worse yet, your tuck is what is increasing
>their risk.

No one is increasing anyone else's risk.  They are not being forced to get
out on the road; they can make their own choice.

>Your saying I should buy a BIGGER
>vehicle to overcome a situation created by the
>selfishness of others?  Well, that would only make me
>selfish too!

I have never heard anyone else say owners of large vehicles are selfish.  I
find it interesting that people only target SUV's when a lot of crew-cab
trucks are larger but not targeted.

>And now that I have something bigger,
>THEY will go bigger (assuming they may have bought
>their truck for the same reason).  So, how long does
>the cycle continue?  Will there always be something
>bigger?

The Ford Excursion is about as big as you can go so once you have the
biggest no one can get anything bigger, unless they have it custom built.

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS