Re: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

Re: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

Titans ride nice and have lots of cute little neat things in them. My
favorite is the ASS warmer, i like mine set on HIGH.

However Titans are still imports and will take years for the die-hard
Midwest owner to accept over his Ford, GM or Dodge.

Mark V