From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 30 Nov 2005 02:54:34 -0000
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

FYI,

On 11/29/05, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is what we discussed in private.  Why do you feel
> the need to attack ME personally?  This IS a valid
> argument, and if you disagree with it your welcome to
> say so.  No need to say my argument is weak, or
> invalid.

I didn't take Greg's comment to be a personal attack, but I can
understand why Marc might see it that way since it was directed at
him.

We should all be very careful with our choice of words as this thread
proceeds. It is beginning to get heated. We should be able to have a
healthy debate without resorting to flames or personal attacks.

--
- Ryan