Re: [DMCForum] Garage/shop heating

On 11/27/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was no smell and his concern was also about CO.  At the time

Right - in fact, the heaters I've used to date have said they are NOT
for use in a confined space due to CO emissions. I assumed they were
just "covering their butts" and I was right. I put a digital CO meter
in the garage and it's never registered any CO accumulation *at all*,
let alone enough to be a problem.

--
- Ryan