RE: [DMCForum] Garage/shop heating

Hi Greg,

Okay, another dumb question, where exactly do you live
that is not as cold as Ryan??  Are you not in East
Tn.??  I've been to both, both winter and spring, and
my vote for most cold goes to your area.  Did I miss
something in your address??  If you have moved to
Florida, then I apoligize.  :-))))

Mike   TPS    1630

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_

META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@0231180527.1133136157@

@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddggdlhhjhcgelceffdfgidgkk.0&MID=9876

> Greg
>
> PS - I don't know how to find tinyurl.com :P

http://mail.yahoo.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS