[DMCForum] Engine swaps / upgrades

What's been done? What's possible? I've seen the 3-rotor. I've heard
rumors of Northstars, but haven't seen pictures or details.

What is all involved in a swap? New transmission - looks like a
Porsche 6 speed is the way to go. New engine, of course. Custom
bellhousing to mate the tranny & the engine. Some way to mount the
stuff. What else?

Has anyone looked into the Caddy engines that run 4 or 8 cylinders
depending on power requirements? Would be nice to get 30mpg in normal
driving and still hit 60 in less than 4 seconds when the occasion
called for it.

What would be your "dream conversion", and how would you do it?

--
- Ryan