[DMCForum] De Lorean Photomosaics

Yay! They're finished!

Here's the wallpaper versions:
(They're large so everyone can resize it to their own screen size)

http://img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deloreanphotomosaic2wallpaper4.jpg

http://img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deloreanphotomosaic1wallpaper6.jpg

Hope you like! Let me know what you think of them.

If you want to buy a full size poster of either of them or a calendar with thirteen different mosaics go to the cafepress.com store I just opened: http://www.cafepress.com/chucksdmcstore

Special thanks to everyone who let me use thier De Lorean pictures, and an extra special thanks to Dave1982 who took the time to make a cd of pictures to send me, and to TheSmokingMan who's pictures I used for two the main images, and some of the calendar images.  Thanks everyone!

Chuck McKnight

P.S.  I sent this a few days ago, but I never recieved it in my inbox and I don't see it in messages, so I'm assuming it didn't go though somehow.  I hope this isn't being recieved twice.