[DMCForum] Cross Reference parts

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an
effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great
Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The
Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised
tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal
government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not
work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression.
Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is?
Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve.
Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue
curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this
point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice
President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics.
"Voodoo" economics.

:-)

James watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off tonight...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Espey" <james@xxxx> wrote:

>(SNIP)

> I'd be interested in seeing direct examples of where an exact "like
> and kind" part can be had for less than from one of the full-service
> vendors.
>
> James

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte