[DMCForum] AR DMC for sale, again

The car that I drove not to long ago is back for sale. It is going for
$13,500. on the DMCNews site. It is 15 mins from my house so it is no
problem for me to go and drool over it some more on the weekends. The
only thing I ask is that you contact the seller first and tell her that
I am looking at it for you,last time I was interested in the car and I
do not want her to think that I am just coming over to see the car. I
believe that they could get more for it if it did not have the black
bumber covers. I posted more about it on the DML. Let's I get approved
this time. I have to go to work right now so I do not have time to go
into more detail.

Josh
10989

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS