[DMCForum] Re: Fwd: [DML] John Z DeLorean and the Hydristor

[DMCForum] Re: Fwd: [DML] John Z DeLorean and the Hydristor

Dang!!! If the 0-60 in 3 secs and 100 miles to the gallon is true,
then the auto sompanies are more ignorant than I thought. I would buy
one of these hydrosister thingy mug chigs.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:

> Did you folks catch this from the DML?
>
> -Ryan