Re: [DMCForum] Re: FanZilla VS "Fan Fix":

On 10/27/05, rob@xxxxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> Some years ago I asked Bob about this and at the time he said it would
> probably be hard to do reliably. Things may have changed since then and I'll
> take up that and other issues with him before we produce again. You seem to
> be more of a fan (no pun intended:) of John and Toby's products however so
> this may not interest you?

It would interest me. I'm a fan of any product that works well, and I
try to spread my purchases around. In terms of major purchases, I have
John's cooling fans, your door seals & clutch kit, DMCH's suspension,
several cool electronics & a new radiator from Toby. Then there are
the little bits here and there I've bought from all over; new leather
shift boot & misc goodies from Martin, mirrors from Tom in Poland, all
of the "Oh crap, I broke x and need a new one fast" things.

I've never been one to isolate myself to a certain "brand" or in this
case, vendor, without good reason. If all of the vendors were selling
different fan fail modules I'd select one based on the module itself -
it's features, price, etc. Which vendor had it for sale wouldn't enter
into the equation unless the product was nearly identical, in which
case other factors would come into play (price, support, shipping time
- I love buying from Toby because the cheapest ground shipping takes
less than 24 hours to get to me).

So, that was a terribly long answer just to say, "I'd be interested."

--
- Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte