From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: FanZilla VS "Fan Fix":

On 10/25/05, Chris Almy <chris.almy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now if you decide to skip the fail light function, then I would just wire
> up two relays for your fans and get rid of the blue module. Our friend
Toby
> sells a kit to do this with directions if you want to make things easy for
> ya. Don't worry about all the chatting on the DML regarding the fan
> controllers right now since you don't have any of the common problems with
> the high current fans.

Sweet, Chris. Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll do the relay thing for
now, and restore the fan fail light function with someone's gizmo at a
later date.

If somebody made a fan module that provided a solid fan fail feature -
actually looked for current flowing through the fan rather than
relying on a fuse to blow - I'd probably buy it.

--
- Ryan

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM