[DMCForum] Re: Ebay DMC

I bid about $8-$9k on it. I always bid up these fake auctions as
high as possible to ruin them.

Rest assured ususally it is me with one of my bogus eBay identities
bidding them up.

Now the seller has relisted it and wants you to contact him for pre-
approval to bid.

I asked him on eBay "Please let me give my money away to you on this
bogus Delorean ad. I want to send you money for a car that isn't for
sale and is listed in a fradulent eBay auction. Please let me bid."

I told him I am away on business in Greece helping a Shieck's son
gain entry to this country by signing for half of his family fortune
if I only would give him my bank account info to deposit the money.
All he had to do was send me the car, and one of my couriers upon
inspection of the vehicle would rush him the check.

But he never got back with me, darn.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/79qxn
>
> didn't this car sell not to long ago? I remember the rims. Pretty
cheap
> if you ask me.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS