[DMCForum] RE: Re: FanZilla VS "Fan Fix" or Lockzilla for president

[DMCForum] RE: Re: FanZilla VS "Fan Fix" or Lockzilla for president

Holy shit, are we still talking about the stupid relays ?

Yes, great, Lockzilla is perfect, because I am using it, too.
Mine just looks a bit different because it's the stock module with
an extra 5A circuit breaker and the original 30A relays instead
of 70A ones.
But the rest inside is the same.

I hoped to find a modern design inside the black box, but
I didn't.

And my car for sure won't burn because I installed a relay
by myself. Robert - you have a lot of experience and knowledge
about these cars, that's for sure. 20 years more than I do - you
for living, me only as a hobby. But I know my job, too. At least so good,
that I can tell the difference between a late 70's design and a
modern one.

At the end we are fighting about a stupid black box with two relays
inside that unlocks the doors. Wasted time.

Have a good night

Elvis

Message: 2