From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Heese
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:48 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] some eBAY humor

So someone took Weird Al Yankovic's song "eBay" and video edited some
crappy clipart to fit the music...  I hate to say I'm not impressed.

I wasn't able to get the whole thing to download to see if "Steve" gave
credit to Weird Al for the audio, but after seeing the quality of the
video, I'm not sure if anyone'd want to be associated with that.

No offense to you for the contribution, Lauren.  I just think the audio
is self-standing enough for "Steve" not to have needed the visual aids.

If you liked the humor in the song, you should check out the rest of the
album, Poodle Hat.  One of his best albums ever IMHO, and "eBay" was
probably the second most disappointing track on the CD.  My favorites
are "Hardware Store" and "Why Does This Always Happen To Me".

Regards,
Jon Heese

Lauren wrote:
> Just to add some levity today -- I know many of you are eBAY
> junkies and we all know I am, so I wanted to share this song with
> you all.  I literally had TRDMF from laughing so hard.
>
> http://www.h1hummer.com/uploads/ebaysong.wmv

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS