From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:25 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] The Office...

Great episode.  I laughed most of the time!

Erik

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I got to see the episode tonight and am glad it is still on.  I still
wonder what TPS reports are though.  Anyone have any ideas?  I Googled it
and got a few different definitions.

Yes, I know TPS reports relate to Office Space but you get the idea.  I
recently found a TPS report someone created with Initech at the top and am
considering using it for requests.

I am thinking about sending one in with my next cell phone payment and
asking them to credit the payment to someone else's account and then make me
take three weeks to correct their mistake and still have to pay a late fee.
At least this way it will be what I requested. :)

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS