[DMCForum] Re: Back To The Future!!! Fahrvergnugen !!!!!!!

[DMCForum] Re: Back To The Future!!! Fahrvergnugen !!!!!!!

The funny thing is that a while back there was a guy selling the BTTF
kits for DMC, VW, and a few others on ebay for like $115. Who in their
right mind would put that on their car? This is my BTTF Beetle.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:

> er, sort of.
>

> http://tinyurl.com/9pbso
>

> Found this while browsing links fixing my vw's top. Guess my Vdub can
> time travel too.
>

> -Joe

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS