Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean Photomosaic

Hi Chuck,

I've already done one using frames from the Delorean
documentary Car Crash the was shown here in the UK.

If you'd like me to send it to you then let me know, I
think it came out very well.

Dan

--- Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
I am going to try to make a De Lorean Photomosaic (or
maybe several)
using only photos of De Loreans.  That means I need
probably about
1000 pictures to work with.  I could just get them off
an image search
engine, but I do not want to be accused of stealing
someone else's
photos.  Anyway, my point is, could you guys PLEASE
send me lots of
photos that you do not mind me using.  Or, just give
me permission to
use photos from your website(s).  Any photos of De
Loreans will work,
but especially unique De Loreans such as custom paint
jobs, the
prototype, DMC80 bus, gold De Lorean, etc.  I will
also pick the main
photo(s) from the pictures you send me.  I really need
your help to be
able to do this.  Thanks!

Chuck McKnight

P.S.  I have a very fast internet connection, so don't
worry about
sending too many pictures or sending pictures too big.