[DMCForum] De Lorean Photomosaic

I am going to try to make a De Lorean Photomosaic (or maybe several)
using only photos of De Loreans.  That means I need probably about
1000 pictures to work with.  I could just get them off an image search
engine, but I do not want to be accused of stealing someone else's
photos.  Anyway, my point is, could you guys PLEASE send me lots of
photos that you do not mind me using.  Or, just give me permission to
use photos from your website(s).  Any photos of De Loreans will work,
but especially unique De Loreans such as custom paint jobs, the
prototype, DMC80 bus, gold De Lorean, etc.  I will also pick the main
photo(s) from the pictures you send me.  I really need your help to be
able to do this.  Thanks!

Chuck McKnight

P.S.  I have a very fast internet connection, so don't worry about
sending too many pictures or sending pictures too big.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS