[DMCForum] Re: CENSORSHIP

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:

> Just look at the recent story of the cop who drew is gun (aka DEADLY
> FORCE)  because he did not know "what kinda car is this?"  Really
> scary!  >>

I guess just because someone posted that to a yahoo group we should
automatically accept it as truth?  I highly doubt it.  Sounds more
like the typcial rant when someone gets puilled over for an infraction
(which they proabbly deserved) and uses this list or the DML to vent
as well as put their own spin on it.  I am sure there are always two
sides to the stories whuch we never hear.  Tough to imagine why a
small percentage of law enforcement officers in this country might
develop a negative attitude with only the negative aspects of their
jobs being pointed out which is by far the small minority of those in
this field.  I could post about 1000 factual stories of law
enforcement officers helping people or going above and beyond the call
of duty or have given thier lives in that service, but of course that
wouldnt be any fun to discuss would it.

Gary

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS