From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Installed LED's

I got my LED kits in the mail today from Super Bright LED.  I didn't install
the cluster lights yet, but I did install the side marker, doors, both dome
lights, and center console lights....what a difference!!!  I never knew how
poor the original lights were until I replaced them with LEDS.  I'd
recommend it to everyone.  Its a cheap upgrade to the car and its pretty fun
to do too.  I'd recommend getting the lights on your own instead of paying
the huge markup for the kits from some of the venders.  If you need the part
number, let me know.  I'll tell you exactly what I ordered.  I'm very
pleased!  Can't wait to do the binnicle next.

erik

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10 Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte