Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP



Jon,

I can vouch that that is indeed the case. We did lose approximately that amount in that time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:08:34
To:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP

Hmmm.

Are you saying that 10 to 12 people unsubscribed from the group in two
days time?  Greg, can you list the YahooIDs of these people?  I don't
know think there's any way for a regular user to see this information
via Yahoo.

Regarding the intent of the group, these messages are very enightening:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/message/27085
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/message/27119

Regards,
Jon Heese
      

timnagin wrote:
> Rick never unsubscribed and I hope he doesn't.  Actually, I hope no one
> unsubscribes but not every group is for everyone.
>
> There was a mass exodus just before the new rules and about ten or twelve
> people left within two days.
>
> Greg
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of Jon Heese
> Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:00 PM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [DMCForum] CENSORSHIP
>
> Did you miss Rick Gendreau's goodbye message yesterday when the policy
> was first announced?  That makes at least two members leaving because of
> the new policy.
>
> I think the only reason I haven't quit yet is I actually kinda like
> yelling at my computer screen when the new moderators say awful things
> like you have been warned, will be taking a brief time out and Marc
> Levy, please report to the Principal's office.
>
> I imagine I'll get tired of it eventually.  Whatever.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese
>
> Bob Brandys wrote:
>
>>I was disappointed to see that one member of this list has now left
>>because of this changing to a moderated forum.
>>
>>I was afraid that this would happen.
>>
>>Though I understand the complaints about discussions on religion and
>>politics, that is afterall one of the signs of the higher level of
>>intelligence of the average Delorean owner.  Personally, I enjoyed all
>>of these.  Remember Robert for president- this was fun wasn't it?
>>
>>Just look at the recent story of the cop who drew is gun (aka DEADLY
>>FORCE)  because he did not know what kinda car is this?  Really
>>scary!  Just look a Chicago, they just settled to suits for illegal
>>force.  $3.5 million for killing on guy-chocking him to death-the guy
>>was a US soldier-GEE a lot of respect for the troops there!,  $1.3
>>million for breaking a guy face-really bad.  Broke his jaw-teeth were
>>sideways.  on a traffic stop.   (this of course in perspective of the
>>sexual abuse million dollar settlements of last year!)
>>
>>There is an old saying (the authors name escapes me) that goes
>>something like.
>>
>>I disagree with what you said,
>>But I will defend to my death
>>your right to say it.
>>
>>Bob
>
>
>
>
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

>
>
  
  
     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
    Visit your group "DMCForum" on the web.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
DMCForum-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN


Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive