[DMCForum] Re: 400HP?

It was an article in Forbes. Josh Haldeman & the VB posted the scanned
article. Or you can read it here:
http://www.forbes.com/business/forbes/2005/0919/090.html
It didn't say much other than it is a soon possibility with a joint
venture with Venturi. My guess is that it may get posted here:
http://www.newdelorean.com/  in "September 2005" sometime. ;-)

Shannon Y
16506

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> Someone posted an article awhile back where Stephen Wynn discussed the
> possibility of installing 400HP engines in DeLoreans. Does anyone have
> more details on this? I'm thinking I might have to send my DeLorean to
> Texas for a complete refit one of these days....
>
> -Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS