[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

[DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

Just returned from a 4000+ road trip in my DeLorean (now 110,000
miles).  Did some lurking on the Forum and read about the latest
furor.  I didn't go back to read the "offending post/posts/thread" so
I admit ignorance to the cause of the new rules.  Having said that,
may I also say - HOORAY!

Guys, the group is named the DMCForum.  Yes, it is supposed to be an
"open" forum, but I believe it is/was still intended to be somewhat
DeLorean related.  I can find all the religious/political discussions
I want without being subjected to them here.

Yeah, I know, the ramblings of an old fart.  Oh, well . . .

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS