interior, but I am not sure as I have never seen
interior shots of his car.

-Chris

--- Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It says that you took the center console cover out
> of an automatic,
> did you convert yours to a standard? It would be
> interesting to see a
> BTTF car with an auto in it.
>
> Josh
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley"
> <videobob@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I decided to put everything on eBay,
> > So here are the links:
> >
> > Ash Tray:  Item number: 4579629622
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-Ash-

Tray_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34206QQitemZ4579629622QQrdZ1

> > Trim Board:  Item number: 4579630114
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&item=4579630114&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

> > Bungee Net:  Item number: 4579629893

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-NET-for-Rear-Parcel-

Shelf_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34206QQitemZ4579629893QQrdZ1

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM