[DMCForum] Re: JZD & Bricklin

That's cool. I like the way he did the Bricklin up until you get to
the rear end then it looks like he ran out of time so he connected
the top with the bottom on the way to a meeting or something. He
sounds like the kind of guy I would enjoy meeting.

My ADD is kicking in and thought of a report I had to do this week
about who I wanted to meet. Well since JZD passed away and I've met
pretty much all the key DeLorean people, except for Fred Dellis, I
had to put down Christopher Loyd as Doc Brown. All my papers are
about DeLoreans and Bricklins. One was about "If I could trade places
with anyone in the world who would it be" Stephen Wynne of cousre!
This is the kind of stuff they teach at college in Arkansas, it's
just sad. I did this kind of stuff in middle school and high school.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Packodenton@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 09/29/2005 11:13:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> dmcvegas@xxxx writes:
>
> Did JZD  want to work for Bricklin but couldn't because of his
contract
> > with  GM and when the contract was over Bricklin was gone so he
started
> > his  own company?
>

> The only person that wanted to work for either company was Herb
Grasse of
> Cave Creek Arizona. Herb was the designer of the Bricklin Gullwing
car  and
> prepared a very extensive design study for the DMC-12 & John
DeLorean.  Herb was
> turned down by JZD, however he has a "can do" attitude and tried
many  times to
> get JZD to look at his slide show presentation.

> In the late 1980's I purchased a large amount of DeLorean &
Bricklin
> literature, Documents, memorabilia from Herb. At the time he still
had his 1975
> design presentation of the DMC-12, which wasn't for sale, and when
I asked him  if
> he would ever show the presentation, he commented that was the past
and he
> was moving forward.

> Sincerely,
> Mike Pack

> NOTE:   THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC
INFORMATION.  IT
> IS  INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES)
NAMED
> ABOVE, AND  OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you
are not the
> intended  recipient of this document, you are notified that any
review,
> dissemination,  distribution or copying of this communication is
prohibited.  If you have
>  received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by return
>  email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed
copies.  Thank
> you for your cooperation.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte