[DMCForum] Re: Katrina

Bob,

Without debating the effectiveness of the gov't response to this
disaster, that is without a doubt the stupidest thing I've ever
heard.

The cost of rebuilding New Orleans alone (nevermind MS and AL) will
totally eclipse the savings you list below so completely that it's a
drop in the bucket. The currently approved aid package of 10.5b is
already more than what the gov't would save in 20 years from these
people's deaths.

You're also attributing this horrible train of thought to what would
have to be a HUGE group of people to make it work. And no one would
let that leak to the press? NO one walking down the hall would
overhear this and report it? Yeah right. We can't even keep our war
plans secret from the press.

Bob, just take your clothes off and strap on your barrel and stand
in the town square and declare that "Judgement Day is upon us! It's
the end of the world"

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> This Katrina thing is beginning to look like it is all about money
and
> Genocide of indigent people.
>
> According a BBC News  They interviewed a women whose father was
with
> FEMA during Nixon.  Nixon had 10,000 federeal troops down in old
Miss
> and New Orleans 48 hours after Camile.
>
>   For Katrina 100 hours later BUSH has no federal troops   - Where
are
> they?  fighting an illegal war.   ?   The air force just annouced
they
> are sending 300 pilots back from IRAQ- there some proof for you!
>
> The Super dome- no sanitary facilities.   Anyone ever hear of
> Potapotties?   There have been open roads to the super dome all
the
> time.  They could truck in hundreds of potajohns   BUT NO they
want
> these people to die from disease due to lack of sanitation.
>

> Why are the not more busses to move people?   School is not open -

> Where are all the school buses? More neglect.   Only 10 miles away-

> accross the bridge is a city with electricity and water.  The
national
> guard is REFUSING to allow these people to walk over to this town
and
> setup camps and faciilies-According to ABC news last night.
WHY.
> MOre genocide.
>
> FEMA was not "aware" of the convention center are a "safe harbor"
even
> though the City and the NEW told them about it.
> Again- sure looks like intended genocide of indigent people .
>
> The city advised people to evacutate.   Get real!!!  everyone
knows
> that in any city there are thousands of people who are
ambulatory.
> They need assistance to move.  Fire departments know this,
Public
> Health departments know this.  AND SOcial security disability
record
> show this.   THERE WAS  NO EFFORT MADE BY ANYONE TO EVACUATE THESE
> PEOPLE!!!  They are all dead know.    They  had 48 hours of
planning
> time to delay with this.  schools were closed..  Buses were
available.

> WHAT about diabetics?   With out insulin the die   Any insulin
stations
> set up?  NO - more genocide.
>
> American GENOCIDE right before out eyes.   HOW SAD!   Being in
Public
> health for over 30 years with over 24 years of education and post
> graduate research - this is the only conclusion.  This is not
omission-
> people are making decisions that are allowing people to die.
>
> Here is the tax savings.    10,000 deaths on SS and welfare   @
$40,000
> per year including SS + medicare =  $400,000,000 per year.   If
these
> people lived for another 20 years. this adds up to $8, billion
dollars.
>   Enough for 3 more sleath bombers!!!
>

> LASTLY,   The US has spend billions and billions on Homeland
Security
> crap in the last 3 years.   WHERE is the improvement in emergency
> response that we were supposed to get from these Homeland Security
> dollars?   I see nothing,  just a lot of money that disappeared!
>

> BOB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS