[DMCForum] Re: Katrina

I usually don't chime in on things like this...but geez talk about
your conspiracy theories.

I mean if you're down there dealing with it that's one thing, but to
spout crap out by simply watching the news (can we say biased in
every which direction), then your points are mute.

The media is simply trying to sell commercials and Katrina is their
new money jar.  How many times have you watched the news hearing
about people dying with a report on happy puppies right after it.
People want to hear BLAME BUSH BLAME BUSH, for God-sakes get over
it.  Should I blame you for my dog suddenly dying or some Act of
God?  Everyone in New Orleans realizes the danger they've lived in,
and have accepted it, you should too.  People down there have
rebuilt homes 3 or more times in one lifetime, not to mention on our
tax dollars...do you like keeping your money?

You talk about buses...no school...there's a reason school is out,
it's because it's under water!  Again, people down there realized
the danger they were in and those unable to get out, while
unfortunate, have paid the price of not taking precautionary
actions.  Sadly, not everyone can escape death, talk to those who
died in the Tsunami.

The bridges were shown to be out and people were unable to cross
them without endangering themselves.  It does take time to get
people in there, not to mention people shooting at those trying to
help.  You talk about a town 10 miles away, imagine 100's of
thousands of people fleeing into your town...doesn't sound so good
eh?  It's called organization, and that's what everyone is trying to
maintain.  Letting everyone loose in a town, with people (again lots
of them) in a state of shock, would be disasterous.  It's all
logistics and things take time.

There's a lot more going on down there than is simply being
portrayed in the media, it always is.  You don't have to be down
there to know that, but apparently you take it all in as being the
way it is.  I don't see very many nations (what was it 25?) helping
the good Ol' USA out like we generally help everyone else, but I
guess you'll believe those that do the least.  So let's all just
Blame Bush because it makes you feel better to blame one person
instead of the people who should be taking care of themselves.
Nobody likes the government, until they want to blame them and act
like it's their fault for not taking action in their own lives.

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> This Katrina thing is beginning to look like it is all about money
and
> Genocide of indigent people.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS