[DMCForum] Unsubscriptions

The volume of this list has been staggering the past 2
days.  A few more people bailed out today too.

If you notice today, I did not partake in any of the
heated discussion.  Might I suggest that we all do the
same for the rest of the week?  A lot of stuff flew
around this week, and I saw behavior from people who I
though I knew pretty well (from this list) that I
would have never expected.

It is optional for everyone, but I am going to opt in
and "take a vacation" from these topics, including the
debate over banning people.  I suggest we all take a
step back and chill for a few days.  I say this
because last night all of this crap stopped being fun.

The thought of leaving the list did cross my mind,
because why should I stay when I am no longer having
fun??  and there seems to be a number of people who
would welcome my departure (heck, from the whole
DeLorean community I would bet).  However, I have hope
that "this too shall pass".

Anyone care to join me in taking a chill?

No need to reply to this message..  Your answer will
be obvious by the decrease in list traffic.

Of course, we can still talk DeLoreans.  :)

Yahoo! for Good

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS