[DMCForum] Battery fit

I was just looking on ebay at the 69K mile car and noticed how nice
the carpet by the cubby with the battery looks. What are the
dimensions for the correct battery? I have the right amps, watts, and
volts but the battery is the same size as my trucks battery and sticks
out of the cubby.

Josh
10989

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS