[DMCForum] How to grow as a group

This is an idea of how we may grow and that will sit us apart from
any group that I am aware of. A member from my Ford group gave it to
me and it worked wonders on the group.

Every month have a contest where members submit pics of their cars
doing something other than looking good in the driveway. The rule
that I had was no photoshop so all the pics were real. At the end of
the month the moderators and I would vote on the best photo and that
pic was set as the front page photo until the next month's winner. I
made a folder for all the previous winners but had to stop doing
that because I got too many photos and nobody could post their pics.
It took my group from around 30 to around 300 in two years give or
take, I was averaging 10-15 new members a month.

Not only will it sit us apart but to people that are looking for a
group to join and become a part of the DeLorean community it will
stand out because every month the pic will be different which will
emply that we are not stagnent.

I realize that we are limited to what we can put the DeLoreans in,
like no Dukes of Hazzard jumps, but that is part of the fun, seeing
how people can come up with ways to be creative with what they have.

I will make a poll to see what you guys think, although I do
remember posting this idea a while ago and no one responded. This
group can grow to be the biggest DeLorean group on yahoo if we try,
even bigger than DML. I've seen it happen and we have a good
foundation here. I belonged to a group that was nearly 10K members
strong.

Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte