[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions, yet another one...

[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions, yet another one...

> Start another forum so you can get your rocks off preaching your
> politics, religion and what not!

I tried that and only one other guy joined, deleted that group
because he was my dad and started another. Only 15 people joined that
one deleted that and am working on my third DeLorean group and only
have two people.

*Hint* both members last names are the same;)

Goes to show that you win some and you loose some.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS