[DMCForum] Off topic - Non-DeLorean Help Needed.

[DMCForum] Off topic - Non-DeLorean Help Needed.

Some people here that I talk to off the list know about my father but
those of you dont here are the basics about my fathers condition.  Last
year my father was officially diagnosed with ALS aka. Lou Gehrig's
disease.  He started off with just a limp and in less than a year he has
lost most of his mobility.  He has also become active with the ALS
Association and now they are working on setting up a center in Ft. Myers
to help the growing number of families in our area.  To get some
attention and make some cash to help out they are holding a walk Oct
22.  So if any of you are able to help out with a donation and or could
walk we would really appreciate it.  You will find all the info at the
links below the form letter they provided.

Thanks
Andrei

The ALS Association Florida Chapter is kicking off its annual Walk to
D'Feet ALS. I am planning to be a part of that Walk and I am asking you
to join me in the fight against ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) by making a
contribution in support of my Walk.

ALS is a fatal, neuromuscular disease, which attacks the motor neurons
making even the simplest movements of walking, speaking and gesturing
impossible. Ultimately the body becomes paralyzed, yet through it all,
the mind remains unaffected.

With my father having ALS I know first hand that the staff of the ALS
Association helps families in their day-to-day struggle with ALS. They
offer many crucial patient service programs, as well as fund cutting
edge research worldwide. Funds raised from the Walk will support those
programs.

Every ninety minutes someone is diagnosed with ALS. Please help by
making a donation - large or small - to fight ALS. You may make a check
payable to The ALS Association and mail your check to me (Andrei Cular,
Fort Myers Travel, 2148A McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers FL 33901), or donate
online now by making a secure credit card donation.

Sincerely,

Andrei

Click here to visit my personal page
<http://walk.als-florida.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1042&px=1052621>
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the
web address:
http://walk.als-florida.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1042&px=1052621

Click here to view the team page for Fort Myers Travel
<http://walk.als-florida.org/site/TR?team_id=3420&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1940&pg=team&fr_id=1042>
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the
web address:
http://walk.als-florida.org/site/TR?team_id=3420&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1940&pg=team&fr_id=1042

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte