[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions... (Greg)

[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions... (Greg)

Whoa! Wait, what happened to Walter? I knew that you were
a "moderator" meaning that is the title that yahoo gives you even
though this is not a moderated group.

Yes, I know what I am talking about, I have the largest Ford Ranger
group on yahoo; 435 members as of earlier today and has probably
changed, as well as several other yahoo groups.

Josh
10989

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte