Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

I have one major flaw that sets me apart from the many of the sheep that
roam this land,
I think on my own, I don't believe anything the government tells me, I don't
believe fairy tales
just because they are printed on paper, and I do not lie or hide my
feelings.
I am always honest and shoot from the hip.
My goal is not to be shocking or offensive but to explain how I see a
subject by giving
my honest opinion, even if that means that the other person's feelings will
be hurt
or that the other person's image of me is tarnished.
I refuse to be a phoney baloney and wear a big fake smile like a salesman.
To me, it's like telling a friend they have a booger - they will be
embarrassed by it but
in the long run you have done them a favor and they know it.

A friend of mine told me that I am like a cold bucket of water that wakes
you up
from a daydream....."people need their delusions, for some people it's all
they have" he told me.

Some people hear me say (or read) these outrageous statements I make and
then assume
that, for instance the subject in which we were previously speaking of,
"women", that
I am sexist.
This is not true.

Let me offer you this example.
I had a friend when I was teen who turned into a real racist, a nazi skin
head.
I remained friends with this person and he eventually grew out of it.
One of my other friends said I was a hypocrite because I could associate
with a racist
and at the same time be friends with blacks, etc.
I pointed out to him that HE was in fact the hypocrite because by shunning
the racist
you are in effect being biased against someone because of their beliefs or
creed.
This is the basic teaching of Christ is it not?...to tolerate and forgive
others?
Although I am an atheist in the sense that I do not believe the spiritual
portion of
religion I live my life according to most religion's rules.

I live and let live, but shit....I can still have an opinion about it.
Take the skin heads bowling.
- VB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte