[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions...

The reason why people are leaving is that this is a DeLorean group not
a crumpy old lady group. The reason that I guit the first time was
that there is a LOT of argueing over non-DeLorean related things, like
politics, oil companies, Forbes, DMCH, etc. Now, I'm used to all the
argueing but for some people it gets old and they don't feel like
putting up with it like I used to feel. Now, I can't see myself away
from you guys, man I sound like my mom but this is where my best
friends and "family" are at. Once a topic comes up we stay on it for a
month or so. It gets really boring reading the same thing in a
different version for 30 days. I have had a few owners that have told
me that is the reason that they have left or are thinking of leaving.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> It is sad.
>
> Mark V
>

> On Sep 19, 2005, at 9:08 PM, timnagin wrote:
>
> > People continue to leave.
> >
> > Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS