Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

I hate to say this because it is bound to offend, but that does not make it
any less true.
It seems to me that the only women that are offended by "beautiful" women
who are
proud of thier bodies and like to show it off....are simply jealous because
they are fat and ugly.
Rude, insesitive and totally true.

Hot chicks like to hang around other hot chicks and like to play dress up.
You always see at least one fat and or ugly tag along with a group of hot
girls....why?
Because the tag along usually caters to the pretty girls needs and makes
them feel
better about themselves.
It is the nature of the super hot chick to be insecure, this is WHY they are
hot,
because they obsess about thier weight, thier hair and make up and have to
get boob jobs and plastic surgery to make them selves feel better.
The fat/ugly girls are damaged goods emotionally and purposly sabotage thier
own
bodies by being fat so they can subconciously push people away and justify
themselves
as to what men's motives are.
This is why so many sexually abused women are very over weight.

So girls, if you are a big fat slob, jealous that your man longs for the day
when he use
to be with lovely thin girls but is now forced to cuddle up with a giant
butterbal turkey
every night...and your self loathing and bitterness about yourself consumes
your relationship................don't blame me.

Go watch Dr. Phil

- VB

>From: "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:20:27 -0700
>

>I have to agree with Marc here.  From a woman's POV, women do
>indeed like to look at other beautiful women with kind of a wistful
>look at themselves.
>
>  BTW, I had to LOL at  Bob's suggestion of a calendar of women D
>owners and the offer for as much Photoshop as needed.  How about
>you all chip in for a butt-lift and boob job and I'll give you a calendar
>in return <GGG>

> > Q: What do men's magazines and women's magazines have
> > in common??
> >
> > A: PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte