RE: [DMCForum] unsubscriptions...

>When did I ever get Rich and Rick confused?

You get some names confused on a regular basis and that is why I was asking.
"Rich" and "Rick" could be a typo.

>Rick, the guy with the 2 engine Delorean..  Remember
>him?  He posted yesterday supporting the "yes" vote,
>but did not vote (yet?).  Why did you not encourage
>him to vote?

Why don't you take half a second and see if he, or anyone else for that
matter, voted?  Did you ever consider that I may have been encouraging
people to vote who had not yet voted and, based on their post, may not have
seen the new polls yet?

>> So, you are the one in bed with Diebold now?!?
>
>Well, it seems to be a plan that works.

Holy shit you figured out my other Top Secret (still in caps) agenda.

>Rich is the only one I saw who voted, and then left.
>he is also the only one who I think left due to the
>recent discussions.

Then you really aren't paying attention.

>The Forum has evolved to what it is today based on the
>unmoderated "freedom of speech" model.  Now you want
>to change it?

It has also evolved into what it is because some people can not moderate
themselves.

>If the Forum goes down the shitter,
>make sure you place blame correctly.

Oh, I already know who is fully responsible and am just waiting for him to
finally state it publicly.  Bush!

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte