Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

On 9/19/05, Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As a guy I understand where VB is coming from but what about the
> women? Personaly I don't like seeing half naked men. Most of women
> really don't want to see provocative pictures of other women. Maybe
> there should be two different ones; mens and family ones?

I wouldn't buy a calendar with women posing provocatively. I might buy
a calendar with DeLoreans on every month, but not if it has to come
with pictures of provocative women.

Why? Well, where am I going to display a calendar such as this? At
work? I'm sure the female coworkers in my facility would love it. I'd
be slapped with a sexual harassment case in no time flat.

That leaves home. OK, I'll hang it up at home where my daughter can
see it. That way she can learn that dressing up like a whore and using
your body to attract male attention is a good thing. Oh, and so my
wife can be constantly reminded that she isn't beautiful enough - I
have to look at other women to be satisfied. Right?

Maybe not. So what's left? Hide the calendar under my bed and pull it
out when nobody else is around?

Nah. I'll pass.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10