[DMCForum] political / religious / whatever

[DMCForum] political / religious / whatever

My take,

I am all for seeing anyone and everyone's opinion on just about
anything. What starts to get annoying is the back and forth of opposing
views. (and how vicious they become). I am all for leaving this as an
unmoderated list with the only real connection between all members being
their like for a certain car.

Say what you want (be it technical or not), but be kind to others.  :-D

just my 2¢ worth.

Michael

(BTW does anyone even use the ¢ symbol anymore???  Are we just now
typing $0.02???  and no, i don't want to get in a big debate over it)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS