Re: [DMCForum] Re: Can't even buy eggs without an insult.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Can't even buy eggs without an insult.

> I don't by eggs to be preached to.  This should be illegal!!

See, this is exactly what I was referring to in my long,
profanity-laden rant on athiests. People like Bob think it's OK to
eliminate freedom of speech for Christians. I wouldn't mind if it was
just random ranting and whining. But these people gain influential
positions in government and judiciary and pass laws to enforce their
ridiculous, unconstitutional views. I have no doubt Bob's kind would
have me jailed for publicly displaying a fish on the back of my car if
they could get away with it. "These are public roads! You can't preach
to people on public roads, they're paid for by the government!" ..
which will become, "You can't preach IN SIGHT of a public place at
all, because people in public areas shouldn't have to put up with
religious symbols!"

You know this is coming. In fact, it's foretold in the book of
Revelation. As a side note, I wonder how Bob feels about the fact that
he's doing his part to fulfill biblical prophecy?

> Actually, I disagree with you..
> You are free to buy another brand of eggs..

At least Marc has some common sense and an understanding of the
freedoms this country was founded on.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte