[DMCForum] Re: Family Guy BTTF DeLorean!!!

[DMCForum] Re: Family Guy BTTF DeLorean!!!

Thanks so much for uploading Family Guy... but I downloaded and it's
not playing with sound :(
I tried 2 different players, any suggestions?

Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ok I decided after watching the MPEG file that the 200 meg avi was
> unnecessary and would be murder on my server bandwidth lol
>
> So there are only 2 choices lol.
>
> Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
> DMC Vin 03461
> Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com

AVI file, a
> smaller 46 meg Mpeg file, and a nice smaller 1.7 meg MPEG4 file.
>
> Unless you need the 200 meg one download the smaller one lol.
>
> The smallest one is up now and the larger ones is uploading now.
>
> www.fmtimemachine.com/DMC
>

> Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
> DMC Vin 03461
> Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com