RE: DMA (was RE: [DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am

RE: DMA (was RE: [DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am I apparently.)

I remember you from Cincinnati Jack..  You did not
have a good time??  Heck, back then I did not know
anyone either (spent the whole time hanging out with
Rob Grady).  It was great to meet so many new people,
but you can't expect to like everyone and have them
all like you.

BTW, I think you still owe me some anti-freeze!

:)

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM