[DMCForum] OK, so people from NJ are strange..

[DMCForum] OK, so people from NJ are strange..

Other than DCS, I don't think I have ever seen you at
an event Dave...

But I do agree, this area of the country IS different.
Best friends tell each other "hey, fuck you...  No
offense".

I guess it is what I am used to..  The rest of the
country is too sensitive!  :)

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>