Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternative fuel.

Agreed..  I hope I am wrong too.

I spent some time talking to a friend today who has a
few surplus 3 cylinder diesel generators.  3 phase,
30KW.  They use about 1 gallon an hour.

We were considering the possibility of putting one of
them in to an EV..  At this point is is all just talk,
but 06049 is sitting in my garage waiting for a good
project.  Maybe for DCS08??  Who knows.