[DMCForum] Re: Alternative fuel.

It's not home-made. It was production vehicle built by Sebring-
Vanguard. They built almost as many vehicles as DMC.

I would see limited savings if I did not pursue any electrical
efficiency measures in my home, however, I'll be doing all I can to
cut back on the kWh's. I think I can offset the extra expense. It is
an experiment however. You could be right. Hopefully, you are wrong.

Rich